Re: folder frame vanishing re-visited..

>> You get zero sized response. I think some PHP versions do that on
>> memory_limit error.
>
> You are right! I was looking again at IE6 and when the problem
> happened I checked that little icon and got the details  --
>
> --
> window.frames.parent.left.document is null or not an object
> --

could you disable folder_synch plugin?

>>> gateway:/etc/php4/apache# grep -i memory_limit php.ini
>>> memory_limit = 40M      ; Maximum amount of memory a script may consume
>>> (8MB)
>
> oh and the above is not right, that is for apache 1.x, since
> I'm using apache 2.x, the value is --
>
> gateway:/etc/php4/apache2# grep -i memory_ *
> memory_limit = 64M      ; Maximum amount of memory a script may consume
> (8MB)

Never trust values written in php.ini. Test your PHP settings.

http://www.squirrelmail.org/wiki/TestPHPSettings

>> conf.pl -> 4.  General Options  -> 11. Allow server-side sorting
>>
>> It is not enabled by default in SquirrelMail 1.4.x. Some servers don't
>> support SORT extension, other servers don't support options used by
>> SquirrelMail in sorting commands. cyrus should break only in Korean
>> translation.
>

> I checked, it is not enabled. Also didn't see any errors pop up
> in my apache error log when the issue appeared.

If you use Darkness theme, make sure that you have same issue in any other
standard SquirrelMail theme. Darkness is one of the most complex color
themes and it is not often used due to dark color set.

--
Tomas