Re: folder frame vanishing re-visited..

Tomas Kuliavas said:

> could you disable folder_synch plugin?

just tried disabling all plugins again, restarted apache2
just incase, and no difference

squirrel@gateway:~/public_html/sm149a/config$ grep -i plugin config.php
squirrel@gateway:~/public_html/sm149a/config$

> Never trust values written in php.ini. Test your PHP settings.
>
> http://www.squirrelmail.org/wiki/TestPHPSettings

good to know! thanks, I added a test page and it confirms
the settings --

https://webmail.linuxpowered.net/src/test.php

> If you use Darkness theme, make sure that you have same issue in any other
> standard SquirrelMail theme. Darkness is one of the most complex color
> themes and it is not often used due to dark color set.

interesting, that's not something I would of expected, I did try
another theme(my default is Bluesnews, it also has dark colors, which
is why I use it..easier on my eyes in the dark :) ), I tested it
with Ice and Maize with the same results.

also tried removing my preferences and starting with a fresh slate
and that had no impact either.

my SM is possessed!

thanks again

nate