Re: folder frame vanishing re-visited..

Paul Lesniewski said:

> Is this pure 1.4.9?  You should show the code (HTML source) for the
> left frame (before clicking).  The target of all folder links should
> be the "right" frame.  Also, show what you have set for the "top
> frame" in the main config and whether or not you've fiddled with the
> "advanced tree" setting for the folder list.  Following is the HTML
> for a 1.4.10svn folder link on my test system:

yes it appears all targets are right frame, source is here:
http://portal.aphroland.org/~aphro/SM/left-frame.txt
(otherwise sanitizer will mangle the html)

the source above is not 100% pure, it has the plugins I mentioned
earlier, though this morning, or yesterday(time is a blur) I
tested w/o any plugins and it was the same.

and infact when I do click on a link, that link does load in
the right frame..

> <DEFANGED_span style="white-space: nowrap;"><tt>  </tt><a
> href="right_main.php?PG_SHOWALL=0&sort=0&startMessage=1&mailbox=INBOX.Drafts"
> target="right" DEFANGED_style="text-decoration:none"><font
> color="#770000">Drafts</font></a></DEFANGED_span><br />
>
> Also look for proxy software or proxy servers that might be filtering
> the HTML that gets to your browser, etc.

I'm currently on my LAN, and there is no proxies or filters(the server
is 2 hops from my laptop).

thanks again, I really appreciate the assistance!

nate

--
This message has been 'sanitized'.  This means that potentially
dangerous content has been rewritten or removed.  The following

Sanitizer (start="1169612238"):
  Split unusually long word(s) in header.
  Total modifications so far: 1

Anomy 0.0.0 : Sanitizer.pm
$Id: Sanitizer.pm,v 1.90 2005/01/04 20:30:13 bre Exp $