Re: delete option in inbox window

Please ask these questions on the public mailing list, thank you. (see cc)

On 12/18/06, Saima Fazli <rozae@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi Paul,
>
> I have version 1.4.5 and will upgrade to 1.4.9 however want to know in the
> new version the delete function, deletes messages and takes you back to
> the inbox. Currently that is how it is set up however I have seen a
> different version of Squirrelmail where if you are in your inbox you can
> delete a message and you will be prompted to the next message. ex (delete
>
> I want to know if there are plugins for that or would it be part of the

There is a plugin called "delete move next" that comes with
SquirrelMail that does this.  Just enable that plugin in the
configuration utility, that's all you have to do.

> new version. My older brother is the admin and I shown him that when
> you're reading a message its annoying to delete a message and be prompted
> to the inbox window. If you have hundreds of emails you lose your place.
>
> I love your service however find just this part frustrating. I also hope
> you know what I'm talking about.
>
> I also want to know if in the near future would Squirrelmail make the
> inter face more personal? Like adding a stationary option!

SquirrelMail 1.5.2 and above have the ability for anyone to put their
own interface design on top of SquirrelMail, however, the code has yet
to be stabilized and will take some time to complete.

 - Paul