Re: redirecting SPAM to spam folder

> > PLEASE REPLY ON-LIST
> >
> >> > Please reply on-list only.

What about "please reply on-list" does not compute?

> Well i finally worked most of the code out, i installed maildrop, i
> created the maildroprc file, (wasn't there after install) after adapting
> the sample code to my environment and solving some errors i remain with
> this error that i can't figure out,
>
> when i issue this command as a user
>
>  echo 'test' | maildrop /etc/maildroprc -d postmaster -V9
> i get the message
>  maildrop: unable to open filter file, errno=13

I don't remember if you can send random text instead of a real message
thru maildrop.  Furthermore, I think you have to run the maildrop
binary as the user who is permissioned to do so, which is probably
your error 13.

> i take it i haven't set the permissions rite, i created the file as root,
> i've chowned it to user vmail same error, set it to permission 000 but
> still same error
>
> is there something i'm doing wrong ???

Check your maildrop binary ownership and ask these questions on the
maildrop users list instead.

 - Paul