Re: cyrus murder + avelsieve

My output from Cyrus v2.3.7

Escape character is '^]'.
"IMPLEMENTATION" "Cyrus timsieved (Murder) v2.3.7"
"SASL" "DIGEST-MD5"
"SIEVE" "comparator-i;ascii-numeric fileinto reject vacation imapflags
envelope body regex subaddress copy"
OK

There is no STARTSSL so that bug is fixed from v2.3.6 (if it was a bug),
there is no startssl in my logs i only get "no mechs", and thats right
with my setup.

I do not use SSL on the backends, the only servers that has connection to
the outside is my frontends, all other servers has private ip-numbers and
behind a firewall with no possibility to get "online". So there are no
need to use ssl on the backends (at least not for me).

Instead i use digest, i save a little bit of serverload when having many
accounts (maybee not so much but anyway, but i would save even more with
kereros but i'm not there yet)...

Your support helped me save time reading phpcode, and it looks like the
small edit of the code you gave me fixed my problem.

Thanks Alexandros, if i can help you someday i will gladly do so.

:)

/C