Re: cyrus murder + avelsieve

Yes i got the logs on the backend.... it's something with ssl or some
other authoption... i will debug, i think it's ssl or plaintext errors and
if i'm right cyrus do not take plaintext on the backends if not using
ssl.. and without ssl i must use digest or kerberos.

i will try what you are telling me to do and report when done.

thanks!

/C