Re: squirrelmail with cyrus-imapd

> Hi,
>
>     I've experienced  delete my email after over quota. Why when me
> select the email to delete it show the following error ?
>
> *ERROR : Could not complete request.*
> Query: COPY 15 "Deleted Items"
> Reason Given: Over quota
>
>     I know we can configure squirrelmail to use expunge method beside
> that anyway to solve this problem. I still prefer when do delete the
> email it will move to trash folder. From the error message, looks like
> it trying to copy the mail to trash and not move it. Anything I can do
> with squirrelmail or cyrus-imapd setup ? Please help. Thanks.

You can't move message in IMAP. There is no such option. All 'message
move' operations are 'message copy' + 'message delete'. Some IMAP servers
can be set to ignore trash folder, when quota is calculated.

Issue is fixed in 1.4.9cvs. If message copy fails, SquirrelMail deletes
message without saving it in trash.

http://squirrelmail.cvs.sourceforge.net/squirrelmail/squirrelmail/functions/imap_messages.php?r1=1.134.2.30&r2=1.134.2.31