Help! Need to migrate folders to a hosted env

I was running SM happy as clams on my own server but now I have to move to
the other side of the states and I need my domain up so I moved my site to
a host providoer that supports squirrelmail. And yes I can use their
squirrelmail but I'm trying to figure out how to move my existing folder
data and abook file to the new site. They use courier imap wit hsome
abstraction I have yet to figure out. Instead of the folders existing in
the ~/mail dir I'm seeing things like

:~$ ls -n mail/
total 8
drwxr-xr-x  4 676 677 104 Aug 31 01:30 mydomain.com
drwxrwx---  2 676 677  48 Aug 30 14:48 courierimapkeywords
-rw-r--r--  1 676 677  47 Aug 30 14:48 courierimapsubscribed
-rw-r--r--  1 676 677  15 Aug 30 14:48 courierimapuiddb
drwx------  2 676 677  48 Aug 29 07:18 cur
drwx------  2 676 677  48 Aug 29 07:18 new
drwx------  2 676 677  48 Aug 31 08:47 tmp

It looks like the (un)subscribed folders are listed in the files

courierimapsubscribed
courierimapunsubscribed

The contents of these files are what I see as the subscribbed and
unsubscribed folder list under the folders link when I use their SM
install.

When I setup my own install, I could login but SM complaind about not
being able to create the Inbox folder because it was not a valid user.

So I'm having a bit of a problem migrating. How you yall handle something
like this. Are there any 3rd party tools that can convert the folder data?

What would you suggest I do to maintain access to my existing folders?

Use another Imap client to subscribe to the folder data?

Will that work?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
BP