Re: can't get vlogin plugin to use username as default From address

Hi Paul... thanks for responding.  :)

I do have multilogin patched in (sorry I didn't mention it before), so
that's why the usesessionbased is set to 1... but I'm not really using the
functionality that multilogin provides (I don't think).

I've set the domain in the virtual_domains array, but it doesn't seem to
work -- evidenced by the fact that composed emails get the proper domain
appended only if the URL I use to access SM is also the proper domain.
Maybe one of my other settings is wrong, and I've included my config file
again below.

The other thing is that I want to use the email address in the virtusertable
as the from address, which is not the same as username@xxxxxxxxxxx  If my
virtusertable looks like this:
	alias@xxxxxxxxxx		username
then I want to have the emails coming from alias@xxxxxxxxxx and not
username@xxxxxxxxxxx

Right now if I login with the URL of https://mail.hostname.tld and use my
alias@xxxxxxxxxx to login, then I get the correct account (the virtusertable
lookup is happening correctly)... but the composed emails come from
username@xxxxxxxxxxxxx  If I login with the URL of https://mail.domain.tld
(and deal with the popup warnings) and user alias@xxxxxxxxxx to login, I get
the correct account, but composed emails come from username@xxxxxxxxxx
(again, instead of the desired alias@xxxxxxxxxx).

I hope I'm not adding to the confusion.  :)

The compatibility plugin breaking SELinux can be for another discussion
thread. :)

Thanks so much,
chris.