Re: can't get vlogin plugin to use username as default From address

On 6/18/06, Christopher J. Hinkle <chinkle@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I see... I didn't realize that's how vlogin worked.  I tried going to the
> virtual domain URL and logging in as myemail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  This time
> when I sent a message I got the From address to be
> myusername@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx so we're almost there.  :)

So I would think that setting the 'domain' in the virtual_domains
array would do the job.  If the actual usernames are in the form
"username" (and not "username@xxxxxxxxxx"), SM should be just
appending the default domain to outgoing messages.  If that is what
your situation is (depends what's in your virtual map I suppose), but
it isn't working, that could be because you need to use the multilogin
part of things.  BTW, I see no reason why the compatibility plugin
would break SELinux policies...?  Also, please turn off
$useSessionBased if you have not applied the multilogin patch and
don't have that plugin in place too.

 - paul