Search squid archive

Re: Squid TCP_TUNNEL_ABORTED/200

The only reason I know about this is the book I just purchased has a whole section on debugging. This is in my Squid The Definitive Guide by O’REILLY Duane Wessels (Older Book Still Good)

You can use 0 up to 84(helper process maintenance)

I think 6 is disk i/o routines and 9 is for FTP right?

Change all and add ranges

Example:
debug_options ALL,1 11,3 20,3

debug_option section, level section, level… + n just like a series