Search squid archive

Re: Squid TCP_TUNNEL_ABORTED/200

On 4/05/24 09:48, Emre Oksum wrote:
Hi Amos,
 >FTR, "debug_options ALL" alone is invalid syntax and will not change
 >from the default cache.log output

Yes, you were right! I was surely missing on that one. I changed debug_options ALL to debug_options ALL 5 and now, I found these warnings in cache.log file:

FYI, these are not warnings. They are debug traces saying what is going on.

In this case, all your tcp_outgoing_addr lines being tested. Most of them will not match.

Cheers
Amos