Search squid archive

ACL / http_access rules stop work using Squid 6+

Hi all,

In previous versions of squid, from 3 to 5.9, I use this kind of deny rules and they work like charm

acl AnnotateRule28 annotate_transaction accessrule=Rule28
http_access deny HTTP Group38 AnnotateRule28

This allows me to deny objects without bump / show the error page (deny_info)

But using squid 6+ this rules stop to work and everything is allowed.

Example:
Squid 5.9 (OK)
https://ibb.co/YdKgL1Y

Squid 6.8 (NOK)