Search squid archive

Re: Cache Manager (cachemgr.cgi) with IIS version 10 as web server

Hi Yvon,
   the good news is, you don't really need cachemgr.cgi; it offers little value by now, and in fact it will be removed in squid 7.

You can use any regular web browser (or curl or any other command line tool) pointing at the URL:

http://<adminuser:adminpassword>@<squid_hostname>:<squidport>/squid-internal-mgr/menu