Search squid archive

Re: website issue

On 13/09/11 22:00, Indunil Jayasooriya wrote:

Forbidden

Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while
trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

could you pls help me to solve this issue ?

Appears to be an Apache configuration error. Contact the website
administrator about that. They are the only one who an help you.

Thanks for your reply.  I will contact them. any way, could you pls
let me know, how can we access this same website without squid.

and also, ho can we access it with squid 2.7 stable 9  on OpenBSD 4.8
64 bit. it also has negative_ttl 5 minutes

but, it is commented in this way.
#negative_ttl 5 minutes

All squid-2 series have the same background 5 minute default. Explicitly setting it to zero fixes things the same in all.

Amos
--
Please be using
  Beta testers wanted for 3.2.0.11