Search squid archive

Re: Reverse proxy Authentication

On 13/09/11 18:48, senthil kumar wrote:
Hello Amos,
Thanks lot.

Is there any test case to reproduce the error. cache_key not found.?

Not that I'm aware of. A UDP packet has to be received by Squid from a configured peer for a URL which is not in its cache.

Overall it is a trivial event only affecting the peer up/down status and RTT of load balancing algorithms. A packet arrives, no storage matches its payload, gets dropped. So we don't exactly care about it beyond a few potential optimizations that could be added.

Beyond having your debug level set so high that it appears, what has made your interest?

Amos
--
Please be using
  Beta testers wanted for 3.2.0.11