Search squid archive

Re: SOLVED ! How to listen streaming audio * without bypass squid

After some tests, we discover a thing: the problem does not affect all workstations !!!

Tow workstations with Windows XP, WMP9 and IE7 works fine..
Older versions of IE7 (like IE6) or WMP (windows media player) don't work very well (I don't no why!) So, I think we have to upgrade all Windows workstations to solve the problem...

For linux workstations, with Firefox + Mplayer plugin, just need to export http_proxy variable ( export http_proxy=proxyserver:port) to environment and all works fine too!!!!

Thanks all for tips !!

Henrik Nordstrom escreveu:
Mine was defenitely using the proxy for the audio stream. Might have
been some other direct access, but I don't think so.