Search squid archive

Re: How to listen streaming audio * without bypass * squid ?

I put this on squid's proxy server (a suse linux 10.1):

#cat /proc/sys/net/ipv4/ip_no_pmtu_disc
0 #cat /proc/sys/net/ipv4/tcp_window_scaling
0
# cat /proc/sys/net/ipv4/tcp_ecn
0

And streaming not working yet...

When I access the CCN Radio (for example) directly from server which have squid-cache running (and this machine have direct access to internet and no firewall restrictions) , with all proxy settings enable on browser (point to proxyserver:3128), all works fine. Maybe the connection fail on first attempt (using proxy) and automatically go to bypass proxy.. (I think..)

Adrian Chadd escreveu:
Yes, but your network isn't his, and who knows if there's a weird
MTU in the path..