Search squid archive

Re: How to listen streaming audio * without bypass * squid ?

Adrian Chadd escreveu:
The best thing to do at this point is to fire up wireshark and do some packet captures
(with the snaplen set to 1518 so it gets the whole frame!) of the successful connections
and failing connections. Wrap that up in a submission into the Squid bugzilla and wait
for someone to take a look at it.

Somebody can listen CNN Radio using Squid? I can't believe I'm the only one... If anyone can listen CNN Radio * without bypass squid * , please send me your squid.conf!! I think a lot people are using squid and can listen radios or streaming audio (may internet sites have a lot of audio files on these days, like webradio, etc)