Search squid archive

Re: [squid-users] access.log equivalent for server side

On Wed, 20 Apr 2005, Thien Vu wrote:

I'll take a look at it. I think it was to keep the format simpler
because the majority of the acls are url_regexes. But I don't think
this is the problem.

Most ofthen the situation should be the reverse, with url_regex being the minority only used when none of all the other acl types is suitable.

I haven't looked at how the ACLs are evaluated and if re-ordering them
would help. Is this a worthwhile idea?

Only if you find that ACL processing is the bottleneck.

Regards
Henrik