Search squid archive

Re: [squid-users] Download decision by filesize?

Yohoo!

Via address 1 should go the "normal" hhtp-requests. But if there are
filesizes from 50MB and up, we want to use the other IP-address.

This is hard as the filesize is only known "after the fact". Not prior to making the request.

Ok, I've expected, that there will be no chance.

What you can do is guessing based on the file extension or similar. But this is a somewhat daunting task..

No way- .iso would be great, but there are also .exe and .zip, which I want to go through the virusscan.

I've found my way now:
I've defined the admin-PC as an acl and used the "always_direct" statement as workaround. Of course, the routing-table have to match.

THX for help.

Regards
Henrik