Search squid archive

[squid-users] Web Page fetching

Hi all,

I've heard that normally cache/proxy fetches  4 objects per browser request.
Is there an option in squid cache/proxy for object fetching? Is there a way
to increase it and how much can we go for maximum? Also I just want to know
if this feching is for cache/proxy to cache/proxy relationship only or can I
also define it for subscriber so that subscriber can open the request pages
faster?

Than k you very much,

Wennie