Search squid archive

Re: [squid-users] Download decision by filesize?

On Fri, 8 Apr 2005, Voelker Christian wrote:

We need to split our downloads to two IP-adresses.
Via address 1 should go the "normal" hhtp-requests. But if there are
filesizes from 50MB and up, we want to use the other IP-address.

This is hard as the filesize is only known "after the fact". Not prior to making the request.

What you can do is guessing based on the file extension or similar. But this is a somewhat daunting task..

Regards
Henrik