Re: centos+kvm+nvidia vgpu+win10(guest) spice remote 4K bad perform.

Hi Uri:
Thanks for your last email and we did some experiment, here are some questions remain:
Whether only use the QXL device as the display device can activate the video streaming encode, which treats the video as stream data and encodes by MJPEG or other GStreamer supported encoding methods.
We have above problems is because when a Nvidia vgpu is set as the mdev device(the default value “qxl” of the virtual machine is replaced with “none”, using the “-vga none” command), we find in logs that spice uses image compression instead of the spice video streaming to encode the whole display data(include the video window).
Does spice support a vgpu mdev device to accelerate the rendering and using the spice video streaming encode to compress a video at the meantime.

pls help us with that
thanks a lot
best wishes
leo zhang