Re: centos+kvm+nvidia vgpu+win10(guest) spice remote 4K bad perform.

Hi Uri:
Thanks for your advise of our project.We have try it and here is something we find:
1.we have deploy the spice-streaming-agent in the client and set H254 in libvert xml , applice report error and don't work.
but vp8/vp9 works.
2.When we use Nvidia vgpu as a mdev device attach to the virtual mathine, we find in logs that spice use picture compress (glz) instead of vedio compress h254.
So we have two question to ask:
1.what we need to do in libvert xml to have a better vedio quality witH NVIDIA VGPU attach as a mdev divice?
2.We didn't find spice-streaming-agent for windows in Spice office site. Does spice-streaming-agent only support linux and only have linux version?
ps: One single display  and 4k video is required as one of the main goals  in our project.
Pls help us with those questions.
Best wishes !
leo zhang