Re: the audio do not work in remote-viewer for windows

Hi,
many many thanks for your help Fidencio.
For usbdk I wait an stable version to test.
For my test with virt-viewer I use a VM in openstack system.
The distro is a fedora 23 cloud official release.
rpm command read many file to load configuration variable.
For example It read all the file in the directory /etc/rpm.
Aftet installation in this directory is presente the file
macros.image-language-conf and in this file the configuration parameter is
"%_install_langs C:en:en_US:en_US.UTF-8" then rpm install only language
.mo file for en and en_US languages (this reduce the space used for
package installation).
I read this information:
http://superuser.com/questions/959380/how-do-i-install-generate-all-locales-on-fedora
Then I change the file, remove old parameter and insert new parameter
"%_install_langs all".
But I create an copy of the old file in same directory /etc/rpm.
This is my error.
The rpm command first load new file with new parameter then read old file
with old parameter (copy file) and the old language parameter overwrite
the new parameter.
Then the language parameter remain the old.
I remove copy file in /etc/rpm and all work.
But attention, the configuration file of rmp are many and can be in many
directory (for example in the user home and/or in the system directory).
This is distro dependent, for example centos 7 use other file and for
default language is configured to "all".
Sorry for my bad english.
I hope I explained.
again many thanks, Gianpietro.