Re: the audio do not work in remote-viewer for windows

On Tue, Dec 29, 2015 at 2:20 AM,  <gianpietro.sella@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi Fabiano,
>
> sorry, yes virt-viewer.
> for now I redirect only usb disk, then usbclerk is good.
> if I want to test usbdk where I can download patch for libusb and spice-gtk?

libusb mailing list and spice-gtk mailing list :-)
Better to wait till we have it packaged on Fedora (or till we create a
copr repo ...).

> I solved problem with the make msi.
> First to change the file /etc/rpm/macros.image-language-conf with
> "%_install_langs all" parameter I made a copy of original file in the same
> directory.
> this is the error because rpm command load the new file and next the old
> file with the "%_install_langs C:en:en_US:en_US.UTF-8" parameter (the
> original value).
> when I remove the copy of the file I obtain:
>
> [root@fedora-23-test ~]# rpm --showrc | grep _install_langs
> -14: _install_langs     all
>
> then I can reinstall mingw package with all .mo file in all language
> directory.

That's quite weird. rpm --showrc | grep _install_langs shows me the
same results and I don't have a single file under /etc/rpm/ folder.
Well, anyways, I am glad it worked out for you.

Best Regards,