the audio do not work in remote-viewer for windows

Hi, first sorry for my bad english.
I am an new user of spice client.
I install the virt-viewer client on my machine (windows xp).
I use the virt-viewer-x86-2.0.msi from https://virt-manager.org/download/.
I connect to win xp VM, and the video and audio is ok, but usb redirection
do not work.
Then I download spice-gtk and virt-viewer source in my linux machin and I
compile whith mingw cross-compiler.
I obtain the windows executable and the usb redirection is ok.
But in the new executable client the audio do not work.
If I execute remote-viewer with --debug option I view the next warning:

** (remote-viewer.exe:2960): CRITICAL **: gst_app_src_push_buffer_full:
assertion 'GST_IS_APP_SRC (appsrc)' failed

I compile the source spice in the centos 7 linux machine and in the fedora
20 linux machine, but the problem is the same.
Another problem.
In the virt-viewer data directory is present the file virt-viewer.wxs.
If I execute the "make msi" command I obtain:

[root@fedora data]# make msi
  GEN      deps.txt
  GEN      virt-viewer-x86-3.0.msi
virt-viewer.wxs:20: error: Failed to include spice-gtk3.wxi
make: *** [virt-viewer-x86-3.0.msi] Error 1

I do not view in this directory the file spice-gtk3.wxi.
It is strange.
Then for my test I download in my windows client machine all mingw file
from machine where I compile (It is very large download but I do not have
alternative).
Tanks for You attention.
Gianpietro.