Re: [Sipping] Is SDP in an unreliable response "the answer" ???

On Wed, Apr 21, 2010 at 1:55 PM, Christer Holmberg
<christer.holmberg@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> A copy of the SDP answer can be sent unreliably, and the UAC can use it, but the "real" SDP answer must still be sent reliably.

If you say it like that, can a UAC ignore the "real" SDP answer, if it
received a precursor of the SDP answer in an unreliable response?

Imagining that I am such
I-am-a-new-implementor-and-I-would-like-to-get-it-right-from-the-beginning:
- What answer shall the UAC take if they are different?

I would expect that the rule be lenient on what you receive and be
strict in what you send out also applies here, so just killing the
session is not an option. Intuitively I would say take the "real"
answer as that is probably the best you can get?

/Hans Erik van Elburg