Re: FW: I-D Action:draft-kaplan-sipping-interop-bcp-01.txt

HAdriel,
I have seen issue 3.

If m-lines for audio are included properly, but no common codec was found,
then I have seen cases when the session stays connected but the video flow
or the realtime text flow does not work.

It is probably part of the voice centric inheritage that the draft can
contribute well to get away from.

Gunnar
Gunnar Hellström
Omnitor