FW: I-D Action:draft-kaplan-sipping-interop-bcp-01.txt

Howdy,
I have submitted a rough draft for a BCP for implementers to improve SIP interoperability.

Before you flame me for restricting SIP or having some evil intention against some practice your implementation happens to do, understand that:
a) this is just a first draft (though it's labeled version 01)
b) this is just a strawman, for discussion
c) interop problems are getting worse not better
d) interop problems are bad for us all, because it harms SIP's rep
e) this is a bit of a rushed job, and I haven't proof-read it well due to time constraints (I have a day job, like anyone)
f) I am flame resistant (of the email variety, anyway)

As always, comments/criticism/sarcasm/flames are welcomed.

Have a nice day. :)

-hadriel

This attachment was removed.