Re: I-D Action:draft-loreto-sipping-context-id-requirements-02.txt

Hi Sal,

What I want is that the dialog correlation method also also works
without end devices contribution (for non-compliant end devices).
Hadriel's Session-ID ( 5.5.1) fulfills this requirement.

REQ3 doesn't cover this issue.

Laura