Re: I-D Action:draft-loreto-sipping-context-id-requirements-02.txt

Sal,

I would like to see a second requirement for the dialog correlation,
which ensures that upgrading network elements is enough to enable dialog
correlation also for end devices which were not ungraded. E.g. "Dialog
correlation must be possible also if end devices were not upgraded."

Regards
Laura