Re: SIP CLF Format

I really like the idea of having a common log file format for third party tools to rely on, but even if it's just for trend analysis and anomaly detection you'd need a much larger list of fields if this is for anything but registrations.  For example you'd need fields for localhost, p-asserted-id/preferred-id, local-reject-reason, diversion/hist-info, and probably some others I'm forgetting.

And that really gets to the problem with these things - everyone wants something more/different.  For example someone would probably want to see the Via/Record-Route list too.  And that's not even covering the SDP side.

Do you think the particular set you defined is necessary and sufficient?  Or is this extensible somehow?

-hadriel