Re: Comments ondraft-loreto-sipping-context-id-requirements-00

I agree with Paul. I don't see why the requirements talk about 2
separate dialogs. The requirements should be formulated in terms of what
we are trying to achieve, and we might then find that a single dialog
solution will suffice. My understanding is that we are trying to achieve
a call in which different media terminate on different devices.

John