Re: Selinux context type is same for root & normal user both

Ashish Mishra <ashishm@xxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> Hi Dominick / Ondrej ,
>
> Thanks for valuable inputs , I will try to evaluate them .
>
> Ashish

We have a IRC channel on chat.freenode.net where we can have casual and
more interactive conversations if youre interested in that

https://freenode.net/kb/answer/chat

--
gpg --locate-keys dominick.grift@xxxxxxxxxxx
Key fingerprint = FCD2 3660 5D6B 9D27 7FC6  E0FF DA7E 521F 10F6 4098