Re: Selinux context type is same for root & normal user both

Hi Dominick ,

Thanks for the inputs above.

1) w.r.t Monolithic , i am trying refpolicy with monolithic design as suggested.

2) I am debugging on the lines you suggested , and prima facie looks like the
    busybox login is being executed here which takes
system_u:object_r:root_t as context

3) Can you please let me know which stable source code for
    a) policycoreutils-python    ( to get semanage on target )
    b) setools-console              ( to get seinfo / sesearch on target )
    Please note that we have integrated userland libraries and tools
projects from https://github.com/SELinuxProject/selinux
    But the above mentioned binaries are not present on target.

Request to please let me know input / feedback if i am missing any
obvious things here

Thanks ,
Ashish