RE: A question about selinux userspace tools

Hey Smalley,

On my laptop. both RAM and swap are about 4G bytes, and the overcomit_memory is 0 while the overcommit_ration is 50.

Is it possible to tune these vm settings in some way so that bzip-blocksize=4 or 9 would succeed in building a policy store?

Thanks!

Harry

> Subject: RE: A question about selinux userspace tools
> From: sds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> To: harrytaurus2002@xxxxxxxxxxx
> CC: selinux@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2009 08:09:11 -0400
>
> On Wed, 2009-08-05 at 03:03 +0000, TaurusHarry wrote:
> > Hey Smalley,
> >
> > So many thanks for giving me your help so promptly, you are such a
> > kind person !:-D
> >
> > Yep, the quick test reveal that only with disabling bzip feature by
> > "bzip-blocksize=0" would the libsemanage-2.0.33 successfully build a
> > policy store, the option of bzip-blocksize=4 and bzip-small=! true would
> > result in the same libsepol out of memeory error.
> >
> > If there is any thing I could ever help test for you, just let me
> > know.
>
> Thanks for testing. Could you let us know the amount of memory and swap
> you had configured on your laptop to help with reproducing the behavior?
> And also, what your /proc/sys/vm/overcommit_memory
> and /proc/sys/vm/overcommit_ratio settings were?
>
> --
> Stephen Smalley
> National Security Agency

聊天+搜索+邮箱 想要轻松出游,手机MSN帮你搞定! 立刻下载!