RE: A question about selinux userspace tools

On Wed, 2009-08-05 at 03:03 +0000, TaurusHarry wrote:
> Hey Smalley,
>
> So many thanks for giving me your help so promptly, you are such a
> kind person !:-D
>
> Yep, the quick test reveal that only with disabling bzip feature by
> "bzip-blocksize=0" would the libsemanage-2.0.33 successfully build a
> policy store, the option of bzip-blocksize=4 and bzip-small=true would
> result in the same libsepol out of memeory error.
>
> If there is any thing I could ever help test for you, just let me
> know.

Thanks for testing.  Could you let us know the amount of memory and swap
you had configured on your laptop to help with reproducing the behavior?
And also, what your /proc/sys/vm/overcommit_memory
and /proc/sys/vm/overcommit_ratio settings were?

--
Stephen Smalley
National Security Agency