Re: Gen_require scoping?

> --

Hi Daniel,

We (Bart and I) just pasted the relevant part of our module. To be more
complete I pasted the whole module (so the jboss.te, jboss.if and the
jboss.fc) at the following urls:

http://pastebin.ca/914239
http://pastebin.ca/914240
http://pastebin.ca/914243

The only difference I can see in you statement and ours is this:

Our jboss.te:
type jboss_log_t;
logging_log_file(jboss_log_t)

Your jboss.te example:

type jboss_log_t;
logging_file_type(jboss_log_t)

Our jboss.fc:
/var/log/jboss(/.*)?	gen_context(system_u:object_r:jboss_log_t,s0)

Your jboss.fc example:
/var/log/jboss.*  gen_context(system_u:object_r:jboss_log_t,s0)

Is that difference the reason why jboss_log_t isn't available to other
modules?

Cheers,

Ronald