ps aux output under sysadm context in refpolicy

I'm having a heck of a time limiting the ps aux output to show only what
I think sysadm should be able to see.

I have a number of types that are running and I get a ptrace denied, but
sysadm can still see the process. I'm really not sure why this is the
case. I've set all the build options correctly, ie left the defaults,
the booleans are set to no. Somewhere there is something going on that
lets sysadm see all of this stuff, and I just can't find it.

According to apol there is not way for me to read the proc files as
sysadm. What Am I missing, or where should I look.

thanx,
-jj-

He thought he saw an albatross That fluttered 'round the lamp. He looked
again and saw it was A penny postage stamp. "You'd best be getting
home," he said, "The nights are rather damp."