Re: ps aux output under sysadm context in refpolicy

On Fri, 2008-02-22 at 09:19 -0600, Jeremiah Jahn wrote:
> okay, done, apparently I have some attribute set some place, but apol
> only shows it a @ttr2718 Is there some way I can get this to translate
> to English? I'm not that familiar with apol.

Kernel policy doesn't preserve attribute names in the symbol table,
because it doesn't need them (my fault).

To get the attribute name, you'd need to run the analysis on the modular
policy or source policy instead.  The current version of apol can load
up any form of policy.

--
Stephen Smalley
National Security Agency