Re: X avcs

Eamon Walsh wrote:
Xavier Toth wrote:
Has this made it into the git tree yet?

It's pushed into the XACE-SELINUX branch, so you can play with it now. I did some simple testing of the polyinstantiation and it worked OK for me. You'll need the kernel patch, an updated libselinux from SVN, and an updated refpolicy (or just add "getattr" and "setattr" permissions to your x_property class and tweak the x_contexts file to add poly_property notations). I'll push it into the master branch next week unless I get any feedback directing otherwise.

With regard to the rawhide X server, I just ran "strings" on a rawhide Xorg binary and it shows SELinux extension messages. The package has a date of Jan 7 in the version number. So you might try compiling an X server from SRPM, passing the --enable-xselinux=yes flag to the configure script. It might just work, however there have been some changes since Jan 7.

--
Eamon Walsh <ewalsh@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
National Security Agency