Re: X avcs

Xavier Toth wrote:
Has this made it into the git tree yet?

I am running the compliance tests on it. I will post the patch on the Xorg list for review this week.

I also need to make some changes to libselinux so the x_contexts file can contain the list of properties to polyinstantiate. That will also be posted this week.

And finally, you're going to need to build a newer kernel, or backport the following short patch to an older kernel:
http://marc.info/?l=selinux&m=120120674815507&w=2