Re: For discussion - CVS at sourceforge

I think I like the idea of sourceforge but the limited number of screen
shots is a bummer. Navigating the system isn't a problem for me, I've
been using it for a while (http://sourceforge.net/projects/panotools - I
wrote clens). I wouldn't put all the scripts into one file though. Then
one wouldn't be able to just download one script. I would make each
script it's own package, like on the panotools page.

Tim

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/e4wwlB/TM