[Redhat-s390-list] CTC setup

Hello, again.

Presently,I've got a working Red Hat image under VM. Unfortunately, our VM
guru hasn't had the time to set up TCP/IP connectivity to the outside
world, so the only communication I have with the Red Hat image is through
an IUCV link with a SuSE image. I want to create a CTC link (more reliable)
between the two images, but I can't access Red Hat's graphical network
setup utility (NEat) because I can't export the display to my PC due to the
lack of connectivity.

I've been looking for a CTC "cookbook" that details how to manually setup a
CTC connection in Red Hat, but have so far been unable to find any. I've
looked through the three Linux/390 RedBooks, but they do not address this
issue. If anyone could point me in the right direction, I would greatly
appreciate it.

Michael Lambert

[Index of Archives]     [Fedora General Discussion]     [LKML]     [Red Hat Install]     [Red Hat Watch]     [Red Hat Development]     [Linux s390]     [Gimp]     [Yosemite News]