RE: [Redhat-s390-list] IUCV fail

Hi

Im runing 8-10 SuSE linux - and LINUX7 is my route/firewall LINUX that all
other VM linux connect to.
I know that my VM IUCV definition's is OK, because when i start a SuSE
LINUX in my RedHat virtuel maschine, then i can connect to LINUX7 using
IUCV.

So my problem is somewhere in RedHat - not in VM definitons.

:-) Claus.

                    Jay Phelps
                    <phelpsj@swbell.net>           To:     redhat-s390-list@redhat.com
                    Sent by:                       cc: