[Redhat-s390-list] Desktop's KDE and GNOME loop

I have installed under VM using a virtual CTC for connections to LINUX. When I use a X window on my PC to get to the LINUX I get the XFREE86 login screen. Then I get a LIGHTHOUSE picture. This comes up very slowly. I monitor the system on MAINT and find that the cpu usage is going up and up until it hits 100%. All TELNET,SSH connections are kicked off the system. I can no longer issue commands to the LINUX nor TELNET in.
When I reboot and switch to desktop KDE, I get the same loop. I have no choice but to reboot again.

Ron Jaques
Office (905) 477-8494 ext. 295
Fax (905) 477-8675
Email  rjaques@lason.ca

[Index of Archives]     [Fedora General Discussion]     [LKML]     [Red Hat Install]     [Red Hat Watch]     [Red Hat Development]     [Linux s390]     [Gimp]     [Yosemite News]