Re: [Redhat-s390-list] Redhat rhsetup & dasd problem

Florian, I finally have the install running using FTP. But the install only gets
part way thru before something freezes, and everything just stops. Is there any way
to do a "restart" and not re-load all the packages that have already been loaded?

Sue

--
 Suzanne Sivets
 Systems Programmer

[Index of Archives]     [Fedora General Discussion]     [LKML]     [Red Hat Install]     [Red Hat Watch]     [Red Hat Development]     [Linux s390]     [Gimp]     [Yosemite News]